Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Esurance: Insurance for Families in the Internet Age

With so many insurance companies competing for our attention, It is difficult to decipher the great companies from companies that just have great hype. I have fallen for the great hype way too many times. Because of this, I have made sure to research important services. I would definitely say that insurance is an important service (aside from it being against the law to not have it!)













Not only do I look at the typical sites to see if its a scam and read reviews, I also check out Facebook (yes, I am a junkie!) I was quite impressed when I looked at the Facebook page for Esurance. One of my favorite things about Facebook pages is that you see the good, bad, and the plain out ridiculous! I look at their page and was happy to say that if there were bad review, they weren't deleted. This makes me believe a company is more trustworthy than others. The only thing about reviews is that all of the information is not always given. Not all reviews are trustworthy, some people just have too much time on their hands, and want things done now. I however, have had a very great experience with them. I had a wreck and the person that hit me had Esurance. They gave me no hassle and were very quick about getting it settled. The adjuster even insisted I go the ER, even though I didn't think I was hurt. That is pretty great service.




Even if you are not a customer of Esurance and are not in the market for insurance, you should still drive your browser to their Facebook page. There are some really amazing features. You can even get a quote on car insurance from their Facebook page, that is pretty amazing! While you are there, go ahead and apply for a job. Yes, they have job listings right on the page. This is truly taking Facebook marketing the the next level. They also have other tools that will be implemented soon.




When you are done there, head on over to the Esurance Blog, where you will find a wealth of driving and safety tips. They have implemented something that I would love to see on other sites. The transcript of videos is below the actual video. I find this truly amazing. Sometimes, being a mom, I can't always watch a video. Sometimes, I would rather read than have the noise going. In the blog, you will find helpful tips, like 6 simple tips for using snow chains, Driving in fog: 7 simple tips, and Yoga for Drivers. There are even recipes! There is something for everyone, Esurance customer, or not.




Esurance is definitely a company of the future, we could all learn something from them!




About Esurance

With a wealth of easy-to-use online tools as well as 24/7 expert service, Esurance is making car insurance smarter from quote to claim. Everything we do is done with the goal of saving you time, hassle, hair-tearing-out, and oh yes, money too. Use the Esurance Coverage Counselor® to help you figure out the exact coverage limits you need. File a claim (and send pics of the accident) from your mobile phone. Call anytime — and by that we mean anytime — to talk to a friendly expert about discounts. Do what you need to do, when you need to do it. And do it with ease. That's what Esurance is all about.

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Esurance blogging program for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link tohttp://esurance.socialmoms.com/about)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget