Monday, January 9, 2012

Change in Plans

I have made a slight change in plans. 
A friend of mine who is also on a weight loss journey
I have decided to go with this instead of SparkPeople.
It just seems more user friendly; therefore, I will be more likely to use it. 
 

Also, I have joined a weight loss group. 
I truly hope The Sisterhood of Shrinking Jeans turns out to be what I need. 

In their community (The 'Hood), there is a challenge going on for the year. 

Because I am new to this, I will be focusing on both week 1 and week 2 this week. 
Week 1:  Drink 8 glasses of water a day!
Week 2: Get 8 hours of sleep a night. 

The hardest for me will be to get 8 hours of sleep, I am busy blogging, creating, and marketing at night. 
I would like to go to bed earlier and get up earlier though. That might be the solution. Then, I wouldn't feel so crappy in the morning. 

There are other challenges on the 'Hood as well, I will keep you up to date. 

By the way, I didn't do as bad on my calories as I thought I did today, but I haven't had any WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget