Saturday, January 7, 2012

I keep failing, but I'm not giving up!







I know, I've done so many posts about weight loss and not giving up, but I guess I was choosing the wrong time to start a regimen, or my heart really wasn't in it. Maybe I just wasn't ready to give up some things. I also think I have set myself up to fail. One of my biggest pitfalls to date is that I have continuously failed to find an exercise program that I enjoy; therefore, I don't stick with it. 
I also fail to hold myself accountable. If I mess up a day, I just give up; I have learned that I can't do that. There will be days that I mess up, but I have to start clean the next day. I can't just ignore the bad days. I have to count them, learn from them, and move on. I also have learned that I need to be accountable somewhere besides in my head as well. The solution to this is that whether its bad or good, I have to post a weekly update on this blog. If I don't have any progress one week, that is okay, I'll learn from it the next. 

Here is the plan. I may deviate from it, but I will update if something doesn't work or If I add to it. 
I have to do this for my health, and for my family's future. (Also- I wouldn't mind wearing a two-piece swimsuit for the first time EVER)

1. I will have only 1500 calories a day for the first week 
1200 calories a day for 2 weeks after that
1000 calories a day after that 

2. I will record my calories every day, no matter how well I do

3. I will substitute Splenda in my coffee, instead of sugar

4. Over the next 2 weeks, I will work up to 10 glasses of water a day

5. NO (and I can't stress this enough- NO) Mayonnaise - and I love it

6.  Do a cleanse (either juice or leeks) every 4 months

7. I will have desert no more than 2 times a week
(one regular and one sugar free)

8. Continue on my exercise hung

9. Research and begin Couch to 5k

10. Stop mindless snacking. 

11. Start eating a small, healthy breakfast

12. Reduce my bread consumption. 

13. Start taking vitamins

These are the biggest ones:

14. Even if I have a bad day, start clean the next

15. Update Beautiful Imperfection once a week on my progress

16. DON'T GIVE UP

Also, I urge you all to hold me accountable. If you see that I haven't posted anything about it, ask me. 
If you have questions or suggestions, let me know. 
I'm all for help. I just want to succeed. 
I WILL succeed!


What I accomplished today:

2. Got a weight loss tracker widget
3. Held myself accountable by posting this. 

My motivation for today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget