Sunday, October 30, 2011

I've been slack

WHAT A WEEK!

I had a slap in the face this week.
I've always hated weighing, but i did it.
I was slapped in the face with a 20 pound weight gain since the prince was born.
I haven't weighed this much in quite a while, 
and I had taken great pride in keeping my weight level, even if it were still too much.
I now have to lose a whopping 100 pounds.

This irritated me so much that its time for extreme measures.

I look forward to McRibs all year long, so that's what I had for lunch today...
but that was my last!

NO MORE MCRIBS OR OTHER JUNK!

So far, here's the plan:
  1. One cup of coffee in the morning with splenda.
  2. One cup of coffee in the afternoon with splenda.
  3. Water the rest of the day.
  4. Ankle weights go on when I finish my morning coffee and come off when I put the monster to bed.
  5. Walk with the monster everyday.
  6. Find an exercise program I can enjoy doing, so that I will stick with it.
  7. Figure the amount of calories to limit myself to everyday, along with fat and sugar intake.
  8. Find a diet tracker to use on my computer. Place the icon where I will see it when I turn it on.
  9. NO MORE CHOCOLATE
  10. Thats the plan for now.
This is something I have to do, so I cannot lose track or give up.
I will keep my blog updated on my progress.



3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you guys have something like the "Canada Food Guide", but if it will help:

    Having the amount and type of food recommended and following the tips included in Canada's Food Guide will help:

    Meet your needs for vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
    Reduce your risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, certain types of cancer and osteoporosis.
    Contribute to your overall health and vitality.

    And a link to more details:
    http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/food-guide-aliment/index-eng.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping my previous comment will help with your #7 above :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I'm sure that will help. I will definitely be looking into that. The first step is a solid plan. As always, thanks for your support! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget