Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snapshots of Bliss: My Happiness Journey

This is my very first 'Snapshot of Bliss'

As I mentioned last week, I am starting my own happiness journey. 
You can read about why here: Life is Perfect

I will also keep you up to date on this blog. 
I hope to get some other bloggers in on the action, as well. 

My intentions are to post a photo every day of something that makes me happy. 
I will also be adding some elements from other projects. 

Hopefully I can spread some happiness.
Or at the very least, show everyone who reads that there is always something to be thankful for. 

You can follow along here: Snapshots of Bliss

4 comments:

  1. Hi =) I love that you want to take a photo of something " you love" everyday. Can't wait to see them!

    -S
    http://www.sheenawilkins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Its only been 3 days, but I'm already having so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Thank you for coming by my blog I'm glad you liked it I look forward to learning more :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I look forward to learning more from your blog. Yes, he is a cutie... Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget