Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FED UP

Today I had a breakthrough... being a new mom and a new wife, life has definately changed in the last year. The thing that annoys me the most is that no one seems to care what i think these days. No one seems to care if I'm hurt, or mad, or sad, or happy, or in a daze. I cannot stand this change in life. I hate to be ignored; so, I decided that it is time for a BLOG!!! I can say what i want, and i'm sure someone will listen. Even if no one does, it's still an outlet. So... to my wonderful family that i adore, I'm doing this because I LOVE YOU!

**note: i know that my husband and in-laws, mom, and other family care, sometimes it just feels like no one does**
♥ another note: thank you my wonderful mother-in-law for letting me vent to you and for giving me this idea ♥



http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/plumrose-lane/Blog%20Backgrounds/Blog%20Dividers/Remembrance-divider-410wide.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget